Sunday, November 15, 2009

Picky Piggies

Well, its 2 am and I'm now officially twitter obsessed! Speaking of the O-word: MAC pigments.. I'm having a bit of trouble deciding which MAC holiday pigment set will be mine... I'm basically torn between Cool capers --> love fuschia, grape and deep blue green but I think I will get more wear out of sexpot smoky --> love naked, sunnydaze and chocolate brown pigment. I could always get both though! :)

Oh- Sea foam eyes was the "chosen one" for a friends 21st birthday on Saturday night. I wore it with NARS torrid blush with my love Albatross as a highlighter and mixed MAC Freckletone and Lollypop Loving on my lips with MAC lustreglass in Love Nectar.
My outfit was a strapless mini coral dress from Forever21 with a bright yellow cotton cashmere cardi with snakeskin (fake) gladiator heels. Unfortunately did not have the foresight to snap a pic but will remember the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment