Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Duty free shopping list

To stop thinking about all the fabulous cosmetic related sales now on in the US (namely the Urban decay and sephora ones) I have decided to make a list of all my cravings for the end of 2010. I am going to be going home in 4 weeks (yay!) and will be passing through the duty free heavens of both Singapore and Dubai. Did someone say "Put that on my credit card please!"

From the MAC holiday collection:
Smoke and Mirrors eye kit (for mommy)
Models misbehaving lip kit
Cool capers pigment set
Sexpot smokey pigment set

For swatches: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f217/mac-magic-mirth-mischief-holiday-kits-part-i-oct-09-a-146301/index2.html


From Clinique
eyecream

If I were able to buy stuff from the US sales I would get:
UD book of shadows II
UD set of 24/7 liners
NARS blushes in luster, cactus rose, gilda
No harm in wishful thinking right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment