Monday, November 16, 2009

Animal instincts

Spring trends 2010
Photo credit: NYMag.com

If I had to choose a print that I'm most fond of it would have to be animal print. I know it is considered a "trend" but I don't really pay attention to that! I have almost every body part covered.. from gloves, scarves, sun glasses to shoes, clothes and even makeup!

I thought it would be fun if I shared some of fav "wild" things so here they are...


Style warriors Refined golden bronzer

Photobucket
What better way to start off than with MAC. Amazing bronzer that does not look muddy.. I do not reach for this that often though but I should!!

SHOES
Black peep-toe shoes with animal print lining from H&M. I really like the cut-out detail on the sides

    Photobucket

    My leopard print stilettos from Steve Madden - These are most probably a rip-off of Loubutins but I love them anyway!


Photobucket


Jewellery
The hoops from H&M and the other was a gift from an aunt who visited SouthAfrica


Photobucket


I wore this dress when I graduated with my Bachelors degree. Ahh.. memories

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment